The following are required at the time of registration:
1) Complete Enrollment Packet
2) Birth Certificate and
3) Immunization Record, including Hepatitis vaccination.
- Up-to-date medical records indicating that your child has had, or at least started, the following series of immunizations:
- Four DPT shots (but one more if last dose was given before 4th birthday)
- Three polio doses (but one more if last dose was given before 4th birthday)
- Two MMR shots (one dose must be given on or after the 1st birthday)
For student new to Nevada schools:
- Two Hepatitis A shots (2nd dose must be given at least 6 months after the 1st dose).
- Three Hepatitis B shots (must have a minimum of 4 months between 1st and 3rd dose).
- One chicken pox (Varicella) shot (must be given at 12 months of age or older;
- Physician verification required if student has had the chicken pox disease.
4) The child must be 5 years of age ON or BEFORE September 30th